Sunday, September 7, 2008

It's tourney time

I'm on a bit of a down swing lately. Nothing huge. I just need to reclaim my focus. I just need to fold a million hands. Sometimes poker is easy. You just fold losers all day. Sometimes, it's like something in your mind breaks. Anyway, everyone has downswings.

I've got 215 W$ on my stars account, so I'm going to sat. into the 530 event today and play, obv. I am also going to turn some FPP's into cash via 70 FP sats into a $10 tourney. An eventful day ahead of me already! I'm in two sat's, a $58 and a $50+1r1a. I'm just under enough to rebuy once and addon at break, so I'm gonna win some T$ to cover it.

No luck on the FPP tournies, but I'm close to sat. in to the $530. I'm 8th out of 31 in the 1rebuy1addon but a few bucks short of add on $ in my account. I lose a race there KQ vs 1010 but I'm still 10 out of 31 - he was short. 40 out of 107 in the other one. Still have moderate stack sizes so I will be playing fairly nitty. Busted out of both putting the money in good. Sigh.

No comments: