Wednesday, September 3, 2008

2/4 unlimited

So I've got $358.65 in my stars account and it's all on the table in a 2/4 NL game. There's this one guy there, his name is 'hugedonk10' and by all accounts he appears to be a huge donk. He is playing a lot of hands preflop and seems fairly loose both pre and postflop. Maybe it's some sort of great level. I open AQ for 3x UTG and get minreraised. There's a cold caller and I take the flop. I'm getting decent odds on my gutshot on the K104 flop but I decline to gamble. Down to 334.65.

Here are all the players :

giovax - bought in short, unsure of his game.
zlathinio999 - seems like a tag?
kamasias - seems loose passive?
sharkcards - half stack, no idea
hugedonk10 - appears to be a huge donk


kamasias and shakecards limp, so i limp the button with Ah6h.

Flop is A104 and I peel a small bet? Turn is an 8 and I fold to a half pot bet? Felt pretty weak.
kamasias limps, huge donk raises to 16, I call with AhJh? kamasias calls. I fold to a half pot bet on Q22 flop. Down to $300. Huge donk seems to be positionally aware.

Shakecards seems sorta donkish. Open limped button. Seems like a pretty awesome table; gonna wait for a big pair and try to double. zlathinio999 seems sort of over aggro? Not sure though. Shake cards doubles through him with JJ vs As10s. zlathinio bet the all undercards flop, then bet the turn into two callers when he picked up a flush draw. He bet smallish and shakecards raised him all in - with a little over $100 to call and $300 to win he called and missed; then shakecards left next hand, lol. hugedonk is doing a fair amount of e.p. limping and limp calling.

A10o, 5 handed utg I raise it up. Huge donk calls and the flop comes A56 with two diamonds. I bet $20 he calls. Turn 2 of clubs, I lead big, almost full pot? $54. He folds. His flop calling range is really huge... any pair, any ace, any flush draw, any open ended maybe any gutshot? Maybe undercards (but probably not). Not sure how I react to check raise - probably fold, he doesn't seem like the type to get too out of line in that spot. I suspect he doesn't do a ton of bluffing, but I can't confirm that yet. $320.65 wooo!

BTW - I got this money in my stars account by depositing $60 and playing a bunch of tournies. Grabbed 2nd in a $4 180 man (woulda cashed in a $20 turbo but AA < 94 right on the bubble, all in pf obv). Then I hit up some 5/10 and 10/20 short handed and ran fairly well. Finished it off 12 tabling .10/.25 where I posted a modest (under 1 buy in win).

Fairly huge pot.

kamasias limps utg, huge donk over limps, zlathinio minraises, kadi100 calls, kamasias calls, HD makes it $22 more to $30 total which is called by zlathinio and kamasias. zalthinion donks $16 on a 976 flop, which is called in two places. on the J turn he bets $40 which is called by only huge donk. on the 10d river he bets $80, huge donk calls and his AJ is lesser than zaltinions 9s8s (turned flush draw fwiw).

huge donk has quieted down (read folded) a bit since that hand.

kamasias has a $800 stack which he got by calling down huge donks tripple barrel with top pair mid kicker (donk had AJ).

the cast at the moment is (going to my left):
hero
pickanace - just limped utg, but seems tagish
zal - tagish? unsure really
kadi - tag?
kamasias - loose passive who seems fairly aggro preflop?
hugedonk - ?!?! seems donkish

kamasias opens in CO, huge donk reraises, zal cold calls, kamasias calls.

flop 974 all diamonds. kamaias check calls half pot bet.
turn 5h - kamasias check calls all in with 8d6x
donk has AhKh, is drawing dead, leaves after he busts.

two new players join. I raise A6o in CO and steal.

The newbies both buy in full and decline to post. TAG alert.
Duckslayer appears to bluff raise turn smallish?

i win a decent pot!

33 in BB, zal raises utg to $12 all day i call.

flop 945 two clubs I check call $20.
turn 6d I check call $16?
river 7 no flush I bet $44 he folds (I am intending to fold to raise, as many 8's are in his range I believe).


$360.65! Holla.

Ad6d utg I fold?

kamaias stacks off with turned top pair to new tag's aces. boo. kam also bet called the flop with
A10 high no draw. in his defense it was a small flop raise, lol.

I win another pot with 33! Unimproved this time.

Limp UTG, tag raises decently, I call. FLop J22 check check. Turn J I bet decently, he calls. River 5, check, check AQ no good sir. kam just 3 bet pf. watchout! tiny reraise too, I'm thinking AA. but from the way he is betting KK more likely K7JQ board 3 hearts.

Turn pot is $100 Zal bets $56 kam shoves, zal calls. Kam had KQ, zal had 109 l o l . No river for Kam (flush draw too).

Kam then tilts off to tags 1010 (i had AK too bad he didn't reraise me PF cause I would have rivered him) and it's time to get out once the blinds hit again.

Down $20 for the session, up $300 for the day. Not bad.

No comments: