Monday, September 15, 2008

damn!

I'm down. I'm down bad. I might have $2500 left. Fuck life. I have drive. I want to be the best. I want to win. I want to have a lot of money. I will obey bankroll management.

Right now I am playing 12 70 FPP sngs. I might try 24. It's the most efficient conversion of FPP's -> $. I am playing fairly well. Won one. Meh.

I am first out of 44 in a 500 FPP+rebuy to a $320 NL seat. I'll probably win... I'm in great shape anyway. Got lucky with QQ > KK then got paid on JJ and AA, huge! 13,352 chips before the first break, you start with 1000 (2000 with rebuy). Almost 16k after break. ONE TIME BABY.

Final table! 5th out of 6. Gotta outlast two fish. Basically waiting for big pairs, or AK and then open shoving. A short stack busts, I steal with AA and i'm 5th out of 5th with 16k, just past the blinds. My opponents are playing fairly loose. FUCK! Bust AQ vs KJ in 5th. Fuck poker.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know what, you *are* the best. There's nothing seperating you from ivey, hellmuth, ADZ124, dariominieri, whatever. Just play within your roll and you'll be fine.

Anonymous said...

P.S. Hope all is well.